National History Day in Arizona
Virtual Southern Arizona Regional Competition Schedule
Registration Opens: January 1, 2021
Registration Ends and Projects Are Due: February 5, 2021
Student Interview Tapes Due: February 13, 2021
Judging Results Due: February 17, 2021
Awards Ceremony: February 20, 2021 at 3:00PM
Websites lock at midnight on February 5, 2021.
All project materials must be uploaded to the registration site by February 5, 2021 at midnight.
- Follow all the registration steps under the registration/student drop down menu. You will receive an email after your registration is complete.
- Please make sure you register all group members for group projects. It is easiest to register all group members at one time.
- Make sure to check with your teacher to verify who will be paying for your registration fees.
- All registration fees are due by the last day of registration @ 9:00 PM. There is a $15.00 late fee for late registration after this date and time.
- Due to security reasons, interviews will not be live. Students can still record interviews and send them to email@example.com as an optional professionalization opportunity. All interview rules still apply and the NHDAZ will retain the interviews and might use clips for NHDAZ promotional materials. By submitting a video interview, the student and family consents to this use.
- Teachers should register BEFORE their students.
- Follow all the registration steps under the registration/teacher drop down menu to register yourself. Students will do the same for their own registration.
- Students will receive an email after the first step of registration and once their registration is complete.
- Make sure to let your students know who will be paying for their registration fees.
- All registration fees are due by the end of the registration period, late registration fees will be assessed after that time.
Thank you for your interest in National History Day in Arizona!
Please click on the Judge's link on the top menu to register to judge for the Southern Competition. Once registered you will receive materials on the 2021 theme Communication in History: The Key to Success in addition to judging resources. You will receive your assignments soon!
Thank you in advance for your time and support of National History Day in Arizona.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org